Property Management Electricians Christchurch
Property Management Electricians Christchurch, RED Electrical knows that both commercial and residential rental property management can be challenging at the best of times without the added stress of non-effective service by tradespeople. We are experienced at working alongside property managers and believe in establishing good client relationships.
Property Management Electricians Christchurch services provided by RED Electrical is an efficient service including an after-hours emergency service as we understand for the Tenant, urgency is often a critical component and we are fully aware we need to deliver the best possible result for the Landlord as well.
The advantage of using RED Electrical Property Management Services, is we have the manpower to deliver a 7 day service and the ability to respond quickly to all callouts.
We offer the reliability and continuity that small firms struggle to provide. To assist you further RED Electrical uses a state of the art software system called simPRO which allows you to open your job direct into our system (no need for the phone call). SimPRO alerts us to contact and schedule with your Tenant and we keep you updated as all aspect of the job are actioned.
Following job completion, you will be invoiced expediently – an effective, efficient service for both Property Managers and RED Electrical. Red Electrical also provides this same effective service for Real Estate Consultants who are preparing a property for the market where some electrical work may be required, plus for those pre – 1935 homes undertaking Electrical Inspection Reports for Insurance purposes, some insurance companies require this inspection for pre – 1950’s homes.
RED Electrical has robust health and safety systems in place, our electricians wear branded uniforms and are all police vetted.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE –
- Regular Maintenance and Servicing
- Large Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Emergency Repairs
- Heat Pump and Air-conditioning Installation and Servicing
- Hot water cylinder – repairs and installations
- Adding additional Power Points and Lighting
- Heated Towel Rail Installation
- Wiring in new Ovens
- Wiring and ducting new Rangehoods or Extractor Fans
- Advice on Energy Efficiency/Wiring in Timers
- Electrical Inspections for Insurance Purposes
- Rewiring Older Rental Properties
- Test and Tagging all Landlord owned appliances
- Thermal Imaging Switchboards, Lights, Power Points for any hot spots